when customers place an order, I asked them a few questions (a lot?? hmm..i don’t think so..) why do I ask these questions?
well, I just want all my customers have some flexibility and freedom in placing an order, my cakes are fully customised, I make their cakes according to what they want, according to their budget too 😉
but if customers find it a bit hard answering the questions because they themselves aren’t really sure, it’s fine 🙂 just leave it ‘blank’….hehe… 😀
my standard set of questions:
- are you throwing a birthday party? (to estimate how many mouths to feed)
- how big u want the cake to be? (how tall, etc)
- what’s your budget? (we could always negotiate)
- what flavor do u want? (the usual: choc cake, butter cake)
- where to deliver, and when?
- + for edible image: do you want any writings / other pic (birthday boy/girl, etc)?
I think these questions are not too much and sufficient enough 😉 ..but what do you think? (would appreciate some feedback , thanks 🙂 )
dear customers, you could always let me know what you want and I’ll tailor your cake to your needs..but at the same time if you’re all confused, you could just pass the decision making to me, I’m always glad to help 🙂